JEE Main 2020 for admission to engineering courses will be held in January (first attempt) and April (second attempt). The candidates who wish to make a career in the field of engineering, architecture, or pharma can apply for the JEE Main entrance examination.
The difficulty level of the JEE Main entrance examination is a little higher as compared to the class 12 board examination. Hence, students need to be more disciplined and focused towards preparation of the JEE Main entrance examination.
Here are 5 important books that students keep by their side for the preparation of JEE Main exam 2020:
1) Class 11th & 12th textbook – Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry: The main course books of class 11th and class 12th is the core book that you should focus on. Focus on each and every chapter of the book and try to understand various concepts, theorems, formulas and equations. Once the basic of Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics is clear, you can easily attempt any question.
2) Previous Years Question Paper: Previous years question papers gives you an idea about the paper pattern, questions difficulty level, and number of questions asked in the exam. When you solve previous year question paper, you would know what is the level of your preparation and what are the topics you should put in more effort to understand.
3) Mock Test series: You can attempt both online and offline mock tests. Mock tests help you develop right strategy for cracking and clearing the test. It also helps you attempt different types of questions and hence gives you an opportunity to learn and improve your performance. Solving mock tests also helps in improving time management during exams.
4) Topic-wise reference books: There are also topic-wise reference books available in the market that may help you if you are stuck on any particular concept. These books are filled with elaborative explanations, examples and sample tests to enhance your understanding of the concept and make it crystal clear.
5) Formula books: Formula books are small books that serve as short note for quick reference for important formulas, theorems, equations etc. Keep these with your study material for quick reference.
News Courtesy: Times of India