NEET Repeaters Program
Overview of NEET Repeater Program
Surveys on rank metrics show that at least half of top 50-100 rankers in NEET are students who are willing to spend an extra year in pursuit of their dearest goal- Medicine Seat in Premier Institutions. At CONCEPTEE Learning we believe in the aspirations of the students and truly commit ourselves in proving all the support systems required during this very important year for you. The results of NEET stand as clear testimony to the commitment level of our Repeater Program students and Faculties.
Our NEET Repeaters program is offered at select branches where separate accommodation facilities are provide for boys and girls opting for the course. Residential students are offered with early morning and evening doubts sessions with faculties along with regular classes.
Why choose CONCEPTREE for NEET Repeater Course?
Highlights of NEET Repeaters Program 2021 offered by CONCEPTREE Learning:
- Structured coverage of syllabus within October to February followed by Revision and full syllabus tests
- Performance Enhancement Phase ( March, April and May) with daily Full syllabus NEET Model tests is crucial to enhance the results
- Extra focus on doubt clarification and practice sessions to ensure that each student would get customized support
- Complete analysis of NTA mock tests (100+) and past year questions to be done as a part of the program
- Access to CONCEPTREE’s unique NEET Preparation resources and unlimited Question Banks
- Experienced faculties (including Professors involved in setting NEET/ AIPMT papers in the past)
- Online sessions till lockdown followed by regular classes in center
- 5 days a week program (One session each Phy, Chem and Biology) followed by Saturday Test
Program Delivery Plan:
|Commencement of Classes||September (End)-October
Classes to continue till NEET 2021
|Sessions||Monday- Friday (One session each Physics, Chemistry and Biology)
Biology (1 hour)
Chemistry (1 hour)
Physics (1 hour)
+ Work session (Once lock down is over)
Test (9:30 AM to 12:30 NOON)